While Hardwood Industries enjoys low turnover, we are always looking for ambitious, confident, and skilled employees. Our employees find working at Hardwood Industries to be filled with variety and fulfilling. Our employees consistently and constantly strive to improve accuracy and productivity. If you are an employee of Hardwood Industries, we’ll listen to you because you are the one who produces the results and in the best position to help improve what we do. Listening is what takes our employees to the forefront of improving efficiency, productivity, and accuracy.
If you have wood working experience, CDL driving skills, inside/outside sales, or related life work knowledge, we are interested in talking to you. Applications are available at all our locations. We encourage interested individuals to submit their resume in our Paycom system below. If you have any issues submitting, please contact human resources at (503) 691-7103.
CDL DRIVERS WANTED!
• Class A & B
• Competitive Wage
• Great Benefits
• Home Nightly
Our Sherwood, Oregon branch has immediate need for CDL drivers:
• Home every weekend.
• Paid hourly, OT available weekly.
• Increases based on Annual reviews.
• Fleet is predominantly Penske full-service leases.
• We also own our own trailers and a few tractors.
• No sleeper runs, stay in a Hotel on overnights.
• Food reimbursement on overnight runs.
• Home at night most days.
• We service Oregon, Washington, Idaho, & Northern California.
Benefit package includes:
• 401K Match
• Medical / Dental / Vision
• Short Term and company paid Long Term Disability
• PTO / ATO sliding scale
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Employer Contributes to HSA
• Fitness Benefit
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance offering.
Entry level Class A $25 per hour.
Most runs are up and down the Willamette Valley corridor and the Portland Metro area.
Submit your resume below to apply! - Select the "Join Our Talent Community!" link below.